Sunday, April 5, 2009

Graham is singing the blues











I took Graham to the vet to get him fixed and the vet called and said Graham had not lost his baby teeth so they were going to have to pull them. When I went to pick him up later on that afternoon the lady that works in the veterinarian's office handed me a vial with Graham's teeth in it. I said, "are you kidding me?". I told her I can't even keep up with my kids baby books, do you think i am going to make a baby book for this dog. Obviously other people take their pets much more seriously than I do. She said, "but there his baby teeth". I thought to myself, this lady is crazy. Anyways, Graham is home and back to his old self. They said he wouldn't poop for 36 hours and he pooped in my closet the next morning. Moral to this story: people are stupid about their pets and don't make promises you can't keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment