Thursday, March 19, 2009

Destin
























































We are having a great time in Destin. The first couple of days we were here it was raining and we were forced to shop. (yeah,right). The rest of the time it was sunny and warm. The water is still a little cold, but that doesn't stop Hayden. She is actually swimming in this water. We had lots of fun at night. We went to Pat O'briens and had a couple hurricane's, without Hay of course. We enjoyed spending time with everyone and everyone includes, Mark, Jana, Rachel and Tera. We went to the Gulfaquarium and got to see the dolphins and had lunch at my now favorite Destin spot, the crab trap. We are coming home tommorrow and I am sad. I am thinking we will come back here soon and rent a house and stay a little longer.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a beautiful family you have! Congrats on doing your masters...I just finished mine and it was crazy busy...I feel for you chica!

    ReplyDelete